In response to COVID-19 Star has developed internal training to assist with teaching our staff about what they can do as an individual to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
To assist the wider community please see 5 tips in reducing the spread of COVID-19
1. If you feel unwell or have flu like symptoms please stay home and contact a medical professional. Please ensure you notify the clinic via a phone call and covey your symptoms before attending in person to ensure you abide by strict clinic instructions.
2. Limit your contact with crowds, people and surfaces were possible. Avoid touching your face particularly in public areas
3. Maintain a 1.5 social distance from others were practical
4. Wash your hands frequently and or use hand sanitizer were available
5. Visit reputable sites such as World Health Organisation or Australian Department of Health for regular COVID-19 updates
By implementing small changes we can all assist in reducing the spread of COVID-19