Acting Head of Ground Handling Manjit Singh says Men’s Health Week is an important reminder to “spread awareness so we can all support and improve the health of fellow men in our workplace as well as within our community.”
Ways in which Manjit supports his team members and close family and friends include:
– Making time for family and friends a priority
– Encouraging all to speak up and ask for help if needed
– Encouraging all to visit their local medical practitioner to better understand their health and make appropriate lifestyle changes if necessary
– Promotes regular exercise and eating nutritional food
– Ensuring all team members are wearing appropriate PPE and protecting their skin with SPF while working
Show your support for Men’s Health Week and phone a mate today.